Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A valuable lesson

I had this dream the day before yesterday.
---
I was in my living room and my sister was playing with a toddler in the loft. The baby was maybe about 1 or 2 years old. They were playing the airplane game and I was watching out of the corner of my eye while talking to a few other people. She then held him upside down over the railing of the loft (still playing). I warned her to be careful and she shrugged it off. She was now holding the baby with one hand and I saw that she began to lose her grip on it's ankle. It fell to the ground about 5 feet away from me, just a lifeless body on the floor. I didn't go over to check on it, I just looked up at my sister. She was on the verge of crying and she screamed frantically "is he dead? is he dead? did i kill him?" I calmly said "It was your fault, come down here and check his pulse and then call 911." I guess I wanted her to learn a lesson about playing recklessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment