Friday, June 12, 2009

Arctic Adventures

I was exploring, I can't remember if I was alone or not. The terrain was covered in snow and ice, almost like I was in a gigantic glacial cavern. I remember trying to think of ways to stay warm and I dug holes in the ground. There might have been a decommissioned vehicle crashed and surrounded by snow.

I was outside now, crossing a small creek on a beautiful sunny day.
- - -
I went to a college reunion. Tons of people that I knew from college were there and we were all talking, reminiscing and spreading news. It seemed like these reunions were common, and that we were part of a secret club or society.

The person in charge called our attention and we all sat down and waited anxiously. He was announcing why the few people that weren't present couldn't make it. Most people were on vacation, and then he came to the name of one of my ex boyfriends' (The only one that I very much particularly dislike). He said that he was murdered.

I burst out in tears and I was bawling (This is really weird, I really don't like this guy). I kept crying and crying that I "always knew the Indians would get him." I couldn't believe they had actually found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment