Monday, December 28, 2009

On a tight leash

I had two small dogs on leashes. One was white and one was grey. I named the white one "Asparagus" but I kept forgetting his name and calling him "Pickles," he corrected me every time and was getting frustrated. The grey one was named "Pirate." I was taking them for a walk and we got to a big grassy area in front of my house. I told them to pee before we go inside. They were not dogs, they were bunnies and they were hopping around and peeing every time they landed a hop. They were jumping all over each other and jumping around me, I was getting tangled in the leashes. I said "OK Pickles, let's go home now" and he frowned at me and said "Asparagus."
---
For some reason I decided to rob a gaming/hobby store. I wasn't doing a good job of being stealthy, since I thought it was a bad idea the entire time. I broke into the store and it was a mess in there, maybe they were packing up or moving, I don't know. I grabbed a box of Magic cards and some card protectors. That was all I took. I looked up in the camera in the corner and really didn't want to go to jail. I ran off. I was keeping an eye on the store from a distance to watch the police when they came. I realized that I had looked directly into the camera and probably left my fingerprints over everything. I still had no idea why I did that and I really didn't want to go to jail. I notice my friend standing outside the store, subtly trying to look for me, I guess he knew I was there. He was going to take out his phone and call me. I wanted him to leave because he looked suspicious.
---
I was at a school where we had to wear uniforms. I was walking through the campus watching everyone else walk around or play catch or study.

No comments:

Post a Comment