Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Bare hand and Naked Bush

Last night my family and I were somewhere that I assumed was a part of L.A. that I had never been to. We were trying to find a restaurant to eat breakfast. We were driving around the parking lot and I noticed all of these handsome men wearing shirts and aprons but no pants. I wanted to know what they were doing and how that was legal. We found the place we were looking for and after we ate we went to sit at a table in the nearby park.

I was looking around and I noticed that the place those men were working was a barber shop called "The Bare Hand and Naked Bush" where they would cut any type of hair. So I kept looking, I noticed that several of the customers were naked in the barber chairs. I remember hearing one of the men outside say "this used to be a strip club and now it is the only barbershop where we dance too!" There was a woman in the waiting room of this shop getting lap dance by two extremely overweight women, one dressed in all pink and one dressed in black and silver. I looked away from there to notice a mother and her son coming over to the table. Her son was maybe about 7 or 8 and was completely naked, holding a magazine and had a brand new haircut. They sat down at the table next to us and she began dressing her son. I thought for a while about why a mother would bring her son in there and then dismissed it.

We were still in the park but somehow my family was no longer there and one of my friends was sitting there with me. These two attractive guys come over and start talking to us about a meeting we should go to later. They had neck length light brown curly hair almost in dreadlocks and seemed to be quite younger than me, maybe 17 or 18.

I don't remember what happened for a while. The next thing I know, I'm still in the park and I'm sitting in an arm chair underneath a basketball hoop and a lot of kids are throwing bean bags into the hoop without asking me to move so they could play. I got up and moved.

My friend and I started walking through the park and then she mentioned that we should get to the meeting. I asked how to get there and she told me to go first. In order to get there I seemed to just float on the ground and drifted through the air, through a portal and ended up on the other side of the portal on a beach and the tone was very gray-purple.

About 30 seconds later my friend arrived by my side. She said to follow her and I did. On this beach were tons of strange creatures like snakes with heads that looked like venus fly traps. Crabs that were slightly altered tones of the environment around us and tiny shells with snails in them. The tiny snails were bright blue, purple and pink and I picked up a blue one. I said absentmindedly to my friend "I wonder if there is a quest to get one of these as a pet." That was definitely a world of warcraft reference. She confirmed that there was a quest to get one as a pet and I happily walked on with the blue snail in my hand. We kept walking and we saw the two curly haired boys from earlier and another one with them. They looked like they were doing their job. I think they were fishermen of some sort and two of them were trying to wrestle something in the water. The one that was not occupied started walking over to us and everything faded away.

These are Easter macaroons.

No comments:

Post a Comment