Thursday, April 30, 2009

Showertastic

I censored my dream from yesterday by not posting it. So I am posting today's.
- - -
This was a very long and complicated dream because I slept very soundly last night. I woke up and remembered 90% of it and now, after my shower, I only remember a tiny piece of it.

I was in a touristy part of a town with people who were filming a T.V. show of some sort. There was someone there that I have been attracted to for a long time and never had the courage to talk to him. I saw him pass by and I grabbed my things and went to take a shower.

It was a communal bathroom so there were both males and females in the bathroom. All the shower doors were frosted glass so you could see through them a little bit. The shower was huge, it had steps, a sitting area and a tub all in one. The actual shower faucet was the kind that you hold with the flexible hose connection. As I started taking a shower I noticed that the door kept coming unhinged. It was coming unhinged in a very weird way but it made sense to me in my dream. Imagine the plastic bending and warbling so that the hinge slipped out. I said to myself that it must be the heat from the shower warbling the glass door. I couldn't get the door to stay closed and I dropped the faucet accidentally while trying to fix the door. So I started posing in the shower door like people do in movies or shaving commercials to try get someone to come over. Someone did come over, got in the shower with me and fixed the door and left. There was a lot sexual tension.

I forgot to mention that one side of the shower opened into a garden, although no one was in the garden. As I was showering a bird that looked very angry flew into the shower and started pecking at the faucet. I turned on the faucet and sprayed it on the bird until it flew away. It then came back with another bird and they both were trying to peck me so I sprayed them both and they flew away angrily.

I got out of the shower and went to meet my friend somewhere else and help her pack to go home. When I got to what looked like the garden near the shower area, I saw mounds and mounds of garbage bags, packing boxes and crates. My friend was already there, waiting for me with her parents. I remember being scared that something was coming to attack us or rip the bags and all of us picked up something and started carrying it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment