Saturday, April 11, 2009

What to do

I only remember part of my dream last night.

I was with some friends in an unknown town maybe on an island, I'm not sure. I just remember we found this snack machine that resembled a popcorn popping machine combined with an antique automated piano. When you put money in, it would give you some garlic bread on top of several sheets of paper. We kept putting more and more money in and I just left the garlic bread in the machine and took the sheets of paper. Printed on the sheets were what appeared to be random biology pages from a text book. Anatomy drawings of animals, skeletal structures of animals and descriptions of each one. I kept them and I was going to give them to you because I thought you would like them. Finally, after I ran out of quarters, I ate a piece of garlic bread. It wasn't so bad.


This is from the Ok Go concert last night

No comments:

Post a Comment