Friday, April 24, 2009

That's a Shame

My friend took me to a baseball stadium. Aparently we were getting a tour of the stadium, but there was no game going on at that time. We climbed up to the highest point in the stadium, which was higher than any real stadium could go. Imagine looking down at the field from about half the distance an airplane cruises. As we sat down and listened to the tour guide talk, I lovingly leaned against my friend and started to close my eyes. Through halfway open eyes, I look across from where I was sitting (I had my back turned to the balcony). Through a closed glass door, I saw my friend's friend from Australia. He was making funny and confused faces at us, wondering why we were there together and why I was leaning on him. I wasn't embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment