Friday, April 17, 2009

Bongo shoes

I was in a mall with my friend. We were walking towards the escalators when we see this girl on the second floor put on some new shoes. She has a white and green top on, some orange and red stripped shorts and grey socks with rainbow colored bars down the front and back that lit up when she moved. The shoes she was putting on were green with the same bars on the bottom of the shoes that lit up as well. She quickly ran down the escalator and started dancing and singing "look at my bongo shoes!" Every time she hit a different bar to the floor, it would make a different bongo tone.

We continued up the escalator.

The mall was really huge so my friend said she was too lazy to walk and that she wanted to drive. So we went out to the parking lot to get her car which was a white VW bug with no roof... the overall style/size of it resembled a bumper car at a carnival. I didn't know what we were doing but pretty soon we took a side entrance to the mall and were litterally driving
through the mall and through the stores. Aparently all the stores had a driving route built in already, just most people don't use it. I felt really awkward and embarassed because some stores had displays set up infront of the driving routes, since they were hardly ever used, and they had to move them to let us through.

The next thing I know we are no longer in the car anymore and we are outside a small antique furniture shop in the mall. We go in and start looking around. My friend goes to the back of the store and notices a tiny little cage with 4 tiny little animals in them. She tells me to come over and these animals look like really small, soft, long-haired pigs. I don't even know if they looked like pigs we just called them pigs anyways. My friend looks at the owners of the shop, who are very attractive men our age and says "I didn't even know that angora pigs existed! I wish I could have one." They both say that we are welcome to have them, because they can't take care of them anymore. We gather them up and go on our way. They aren't pigs anymore, they are small bunnies.
- - -
I was swimming with my sister in a natural pool/river/lake... something. There was a small waterfall. The kind where there are multiple little streams of water trickling down the side of a rock. Some of the water was coming out of holes in the rocks and also out of the holes, frogs were shooting out. Picture a little kid being shot out of a really fast slide at a water amusement park. Except about 10 holes and tiny frogs one by one popping out with jets of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment